We help to ensure the following:

  1. Verify that the hospital is a Baker Act receiving facility.
  2. Officially ask for a transfer.
  3. Contact Baker Act facilitiy to demand patient discharge.
  4. Guidance to obtain police and Baker Act facility records.
  5. Review Baker Act facility invoices.
  6. Complain to law enforcement agency internal affairs departments.
  7. Complain to all State and Federal regulatory agencies involved.
  8. Provide guidance for "do it yourself" writs of habeas corpus, requests for discharge, requests for transfers, and solicitation of court involvement.
  9. Affordable charge may apply to answer specific questions by telephone and/or email in regards to Baker Act services.